Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Trying to store UserInput to Database

1st: I have deleted those optional input in edit.html, administratorview.hml, registration.html

2nd: I am trying to use jsp to transfer user input from client to database side (it is successful. i just change the code which is typed by pmlau)
I have find that the length of HKID is too short and i still haven't tried how to return value from database to check no of user and if there is duplication of username, so in the jsp code, i just use some hardcode method for HKID, uID and accID.

Util now, I just try to put all of them in the http://sbh2.cs.cityu.edu.hk:8890/asg3
Before run, i need to startup the tomcat

1 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Blogger VictorLeung2016 said...

Hello Cathy,

Sadly that I cannot access that page as the Tomcat does not startup yet...
Start up the Tomcat before we can access the server.
Thankyou

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home